UCS Director Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

We are running 5.4.0.3 against vSphere 6 update 2 as our cloud.I feel like the VMware inventory is not updating correctly.  We added a portgroup to vCenter about 10 days ago and when I go to add it to the Network Policy for VNIC0 its not listed as an...

Hello,I noticed that some REST actions can be performed via JSON calls, and some via XML. The REST API Browser is a collection of XML calls, and I found that there is only a limited number of JSON methods comparing to XML. Since JSON is easier to cal...

Can UCS Director be used in a Redhat/Ubuntu Linux environment using KVM and ceph storage? If it cannot be used in this environment for servers/vms I assume it can still be used for switches?I am looking for a product to do switch provisioning and the...

gmosley96 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was just wondering if there is any documentation on how to make UCS Director highly available? I am thinking VMWare HA is the only option I can think of, but there is no official information on how to set up, or supported configurations.Backing ...

Just trying to gauge how many people are using UCS Central with UCS Director right now.  I'm finding the included tasks are very limited in what they can do (especially if you have UCS-enabled C-Series).  I've created some PowerShell (with UCS Centra...

snoopj123 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes