UCS Director Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

Hello *, for our Server Teams I have to provide the information how the network configuration for the server (connected to cisco aci fabric)  looks like.My first idea was at first to create an workflow to collect the information from the fabric with ...

strebl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I am trying to connect to mysql on ucsd using command "mysql -u admin --password=xxxxx db_private_admin -A" and i get below error.mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.ERROR 1045 (28000): Access...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts, with  slight modification in existing report https://community.cisco.com/t5/ucs-director-documents/ucsd-report-on-failed-sr-s-for-a-time-period/ta-p/3620982 i am able to generate a report for a particular workflow. however i need to inc...

mg_userinput.PNG
KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I am trying to automate an Exchange Task using UCSD and in workflow i am trying to run a powershell script and have following questions/issue.1) execution of this script when running natively is more than a Minute where as in the UCSD wo...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes