UCS Director Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

Hello All , I am running ESXI 7.0 in cisco UCS C240 Server , Server is shutting down yesterday for physical location migration activity and then server is not boot ESXI when power on again. and not able to see Local Drive in Boot order. Anyone help m...

heaung_0-1705567848853.png heaung_1-1705567984946.png
heaung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find the correct option to reset the Admin password in UCS Director, as it's failing when I try to log in. I can access Shell_Admin and can access the menu to 29) Reset MySQL User password. Is that the same thing?We have a couple of the...

I am looking to get VM annotation from VMware VM. I see a task name Get VMware VM Details it does provides lot of details but not annotation. Is it possible to modify the script to extract annotations ?  Below is the current script for VMware VM Deta...

ART007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We need to install new RAMs with P.N: UCS-MR-1X162RUA for UCS P.N: B200-M4. Unfortunately the server and related RMAs are end of sale. Do we have a chance to install third party RMS like HP, DELL, Kingston, etc? Thanks in advance.

Dear Experts, I am using "provision blank VM" task to create a new VM and there is no option where i can select the boot mode. I have also checked the different available APIs but still could not figure out. has anyone experience with this or any adv...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am planning on upgrading NXOS and epld for our N9508s that have dual supervisors. having never done one before so wondering if one of you could could help me with the steps. I have read many documents by now and online threads they all seems to...