Views
Helpful
Replies

error importing Worfklow

Ron Baduach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guys,

I created a few workflows on a test Env.(6.5.0.0), and now I want to import it to the production Env. (6.5.0.0B1)

I can import it as a "Workflow Template", but while trying to import it as a "regular" workflow , I'm getting the following error :

workflow_error_01.PNG

It shouldn't work ? I want to import it as a "regular" workflow and keep "play" with it in the production Env.

Can you please assist ?

Thanks in advance,

Baduach Ron,

Cisco Systems

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ron Baduach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Naaaa, I know what was the problem

I exported it as a "Template" instead of choose only "Export" . [actually, when right-click on the wprkflow, the regulaer "Export" option is not shown ]

That's it, I succeeded with that

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ron Baduach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Naaaa, I know what was the problem

I exported it as a "Template" instead of choose only "Export" . [actually, when right-click on the wprkflow, the regulaer "Export" option is not shown ]

That's it, I succeeded with that

I am not sure what / why we have an export as template option unless it removes all variable references. Never used it. I just use export workflow which is displayed when you are on a folder not a workflow.

Orf Gelbrich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I import and export workflows all the time. Things to check are is the workflow unzipped? You cant move workflow from a higher version to a lower version of UCSD.

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer