cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for cloupia method to return UCSM Account Orgs

David Griswold
Level 1
Level 1

I need to get a list of Orgs in a newly added UCSM Account, after it has been added, to populate an output variable to be used in the next workflow task. I have been looking through the API for hours with no luck.

Edit

I have found that the old controller 'ucsController' which is referenced in the Cloupia Cookbook up to 6.5 is no longer available. I believe that it has been replaced by 'com.cloupia.client.sdk.remoting.feature.ucsController.UCSControllerAPIImplRemote'. I would be nice if I could find some documentation on this and how to use it.

Thanks,

David Griswold

1 Reply 1

David Griswold
Level 1
Level 1

I find the documentation for this product to be very frustrating. I have, however, figured out most of my blockers.

Unfortunately, I will have to continue to use UCS Powertools for some of my deployment automation, as UCSD does not appear to collect (or have a report that shows) the SFPs that are inserted in a Fabric Interconnect port. Our existing UCS PowerTool solution made a decision about how to configure a port based on the type and speed of the SFP. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer