cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for cloupia method to return UCSM Account Orgs

David Griswold
Level 1
Level 1

I need to get a list of Orgs in a newly added UCSM Account, after it has been added, to populate an output variable to be used in the next workflow task. I have been looking through the API for hours with no luck.

Edit

I have found that the old controller 'ucsController' which is referenced in the Cloupia Cookbook up to 6.5 is no longer available. I believe that it has been replaced by 'com.cloupia.client.sdk.remoting.feature.ucsController.UCSControllerAPIImplRemote'. I would be nice if I could find some documentation on this and how to use it.

Thanks,

David Griswold

1 Reply 1

David Griswold
Level 1
Level 1

I find the documentation for this product to be very frustrating. I have, however, figured out most of my blockers.

Unfortunately, I will have to continue to use UCS Powertools for some of my deployment automation, as UCSD does not appear to collect (or have a report that shows) the SFPs that are inserted in a Fabric Interconnect port. Our existing UCS PowerTool solution made a decision about how to configure a port based on the type and speed of the SFP. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer