cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3&3 Migration BE 5K and 6K

t.muhammad
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attempting to build the BoM for a customer that is looking to bump up from CCM 4.1.3 to 8.5 utilizing the 3&3 migration. I'm having trouble with obtaining info on the sub-sku under the BE5000 (business edition). The SKU is UPG-BE5K-VMB2A to be specific. The ordering guide isn't clear on how this sku is applied. From what I can gather is its an upgrade from basic to advanced. But it doesn't make sense to purchase the basic migration (UPG-BE5K-VMBAS) + esw + UCSS and then add on the UPG-BE5K-VMB2A + esw + ucss.

Does anyone have any insight on this one? Can I purchase UPG-BE5K-VMB2A in place of the UPG-BE5K-VMBAS. The customer is going to want voicemail to email.

Thanks for anyones help in advance.

2 Replies 2

Arun Ragunathan
Level 4
Level 4

When you are using 3x3 upgrade promotion to migrate to Business Edition you need to directly order UPG-BE5K-VMB2A + esw + ucss. You do not need to order migration to Basic voicemail.

Arun

Thanks for the reply. Is this documented someplace for my reference.

tm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: