cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9900 Series Beta Firmware v9.2.2

adam.frade
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way I can get a copy of the new 9971 and 9951 firmware v9.2.2. I have come accross a bug in the 9.2.1 version and I have been told by TAC that it should be resolved in v9.2.2.

3 Replies 3

ishahdad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Adam,

Can you provide me with more information on the bug fix? I can check to see if it is in the 9.2(2) release. Also, do you have a local Cisco contact that you typically work with?

-Irfan

Hi Irfan,

The issue I am having is with the below call flow, its been found that that after the refresh time (@ the 15th minute) the phone is sending out of order packets which is resulting in the no audio and as a result either no video or distorted video or frozen video.

Call Flow:

9971 --- cucm (8.5) --- 2911 (15.1.3.T1) ---- ACME SBC (Proxy) ----  Broadsoft SIP Register ----  Polycom VVX video phone

I have been told this is a known defect (ie CSCtj82272) and that it will be addressed in 9.2.2.

This is a capture from the back of the phone:

9951_out_of_seq_number.jpg

Adam,

Thanks for the info. The second part of my question was to know if you typically work with any Cisco account team so we could investigate feasibility of providing you with a pre-release beta firmware.

-Irfan