Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console 10 Standard version - Obtaining Application User devices

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to test the Attendant Console 10 Standard version to my UC environment.

I created a Application Account from CUCM  with the suitable rights, e.g. CTI XXXX, Tab sync ...

And I installed the AC Std 10 Client (TSP, install the sound hardware) to the workstation, that was successful to install. but ...

Unfortunately, when I opened the AC software, I got the message as below (Obtaining Application User devices), and waited 1 - 2 hrs still cannot load in ... Why?

8 Replies 8

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

I checked the guide explained the AC Std. version support the 5000 contacts only. Is it related?

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

For the application user account you created, did you associate all phones with it?  I noticed on my test machine, the more phones associated with the AC user, the longer it takes for that to complete.

Hi,

No, I just added the related rights to the new application user and I did not turn the default settings about the new application user.

You mean the "Available Devices"?
When I create a new Application user, that would load the available devices to this and I cannot to remove that?

You need to add the necessary devices that you wish to monitor to the "Controlled Devices" list.

I tried to add one IP-Phone device into the "Controlled Devices" ... But that still hold on the "Obtaining Application User devices", when I open the AC Std. client

when I opened the AC software, I got the message as below (Obtaining Application User devices), and waited 1 - 2 hrs still cannot load in

The operator device must me added to the "Controlled Device" list as well as any additional devices that you wish to monitor within the console.

I just assigned one controlled device only, but when I open the AC std. client, that are handing on the Obtaining Application User devices ...