Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Enterprise - LDAP Syncronization

ALISSON CHAGAS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using CUCM 8.6 with Attendant Console Entreprise Edition 8.6 and just follow the Cisco instructions for integration and looks like everything works fine. When I install the Attendant Console client at recepcionist desktop I see a list of the users with something about 319 users and when I check at the CUCM End User list We have 4.119. Is there any limitation for CUEAC ? When I click to sync with CUCM it takes just 4 seconds. I check the Sync logs and they were sync withou errors. Any suspect ?

2 Replies 2

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Alisson,

Have you actually run a search to see if contacts exist? CUAC displays a maximum of 300 contacts, this is to limit the amount of traffic between the client and server. It is likely that they are all there, you just do not see them all in the default view or a search.

Jamie

Jamie, you were right related to the quantity of users that appear at CUAC , but even with that were not possible to find some users. so I've opened a TAC case and talked with 3 engineers, the one that solved the problem were from the second level support , the problem were with the customer database, at the telephone field there were some users with this information "2100-3000 à 34" and the CUEAC database query, as soon as it found a record like this with Letters( if has a space or / , no problem), it stops to look for others users, so the TAC enginneer indentified all the records with this field (were a total of 8 from 4.192) and the custome AD administrator removes the "à 34" from the users and the problem was solved.

Thanks for you suggestion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: