cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto-Attendant Issues

Mike Matoska
Level 1
Level 1

Internal callers dialing all 10 Digits to a Call Handler the has the Option press 1 for English press 2 for Spanish it will always go to the Spanish option.

Internal Callers dial just the 5 digits Auto-attendant   functions properly 

Now we are getting a few reports that external inbound calls if its the Auto-Attendant is doing the Same thing you press 1 for English and it will go to the Spanish Menu

Now let me through a curve ball we have about 6 Call Handlers that had English and Spanish menu options so saying that know matter what call Handler you call and select English it sends you to Spanish to a Handler you did not even call, the call handlers auto-attendants have been in place so years with no Changes I've been here a year and this just started  a Month are so ago. Can it be anything with the Cisco CUBE  or or AT&T SIP Router.

Any input would be very helpful before I call TAC

2 Replies 2

Check the Call Handler Traffic  report.

Response Signature

Thanks for the Input but that just gives PEG count on call handlers? our issue is more I have contacted Cisco TAC and open a Case.

Thank You for the response. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: