Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto attendent implementation in cisco unity connection

Hi ,

i have cucm 8.6 and cisco unity connection . Integartion is completed. Now i want to create AA(auto attendent) is cisco unity connection. Please suggestion me how to do that.

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The actual configuration you need depends on what you want the auto-attendant to do.  High-level:

In CUCM, create a CTI route point (e.g., "TransferVM" or "AutoAttendant").  Assign the directory number you want to use and the appropriate voicemail profile.  Configure the line to call forward all to VM.

In Unity Connection, create a Call Handler and assign the extension as the directory number of the CTI route point.  From there, you configure the caller input and other options as required for the Auto Attendant.

There are a number of posts within the forum that provide guidance on setting up different types of call handler options - ultimately, it really does depend on your specific needs.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi Hailey,

Nice work here, as always my friend +5

Shouldn't you be eating Turkey, watching the games & having

a few cool ones Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers!

Huff

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: