Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated Attendant not working in CUE ver 8.0.2

amitprshad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently integrated CUE ver 8.0.2 (resident on the voice gateway of branch office) with my CUCM ver 7.1.3.(at headquters).The CTI Ports and CTI route points are showing registered on CUCM.I am trying to use system default aa.aef script in auto attendant application.

Now when I call the CTI route point from my IP phone it gives fast busy and I can see on IP phone that the call dosen't even land on CTI ports.

Initially I thought that it is some kind of CSS issue but I checked that the CSS assigned to CTI route point has the partion of the CTI ports and both the CTI ports and CTI route has been associated with JTAPI user in CUCM.

Please suggest me where I am going worng in terms of configuration on both CUCM and CUE.

Regards

Amit

3 Replies 3

amitprshad
Level 1
Level 1

One more update i using CUE only for Automated Attendant as of now.

How about the codec....are you using g711  to call your AA?

Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

I am using G.711 codec as i've configured intra regoin calling in region setting (in CUCM) as G.711.The same region is mapped to device pool.And I've mapped the same device pool to AA CTI route point.

Is there any other place as well where I've to set the codec.

Regards

Amit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: