Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Export Phones

HiI wanted to know can some tell me how to export phones to a CSV file. I've attached the email that was sent to me by one of our engineers in another office and he asked me to do this to check our numbers.Thanks for any help and have a great weekend...

Resolved! CUEAC Client Issue

Guys,wonder if you can help.I have an issue and a query about the CUEAC client. we just upgraded to version 8.5.1.5. I have tried to replicate the issue myself but cant but 3 users in one site that is remote from the the actuals server (as was my tes...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am Ashley and I cannot change the settings for a DN Multiple Call/Call Waiting Settings on Device SEP70CA9B5C6D90 Maximum Number of Calls and Busy Triggers per Line are:Maximum Number of Calls2Busy Trigger1           As a result, the phone appe...

Hi,I am doing an upgrade from Unity to Unity Connection. I have received the PAK for UNCN8-MIG-XU-K9= and used the license MAC on the new CUC to obtain a license. I added the license to Unity and I get this message"An insufficient license violation h...