Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Day All,Just wondering if anyone knows of a compatible MAC client for CM8.We have MAC CUCP client Version:         7.1.1.13846 (COMPOSITE_VERSION_NUMBER)running on a MAC with OSOS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.2 (11C74)I have tried configuring the...

alalli by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,                Can any one please help me how to add pstn connection to BE-3000,Where will i get the technical details of Bsnl pstn connection.When Im calling Customer Service Center regarding this specifications nobody has the answer.Wha...

I have a continuous meeting that has secured attendance limited to "invite profile users".  I would like to invite more users.  I see that I can add participants.  If I add a participant are they added as an invitee for future joining of this secured...

Hi,I am building a CUPS 8.5 server. On CUCM 8.5 Administration System->Licensing->Capabilities Assignment->Bulk Assignment is giving me an error.Access to the requested resource has been denied.The attempted action was a violation of security protoco...

Hi,In "About" of my CUOM appears:License Info:Bundle             Installed/Updated on    CUOM2.0            26 Aug 2011SM2.0            02 Sep  2011 Software Version: 2.3 My cuestion is, What is the version of CUOM, 2.0, or 2.3?Thanks,

I am curious as to whether anyone can confirm or deny that Unity Connection 8.5 Directory Handler can be both voice-enabled and keypad entry simultaneously. I didn't think so, and saw a previous post where someone that they had to be separate, but I ...