Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a MOH file that I'm trying to upload and it's just hung.  Now, even after closing the window and logging back in the file upload window is just blank.Is there a specific server I can restart to kill the upload process?  I tried the media strea...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an option to set in Unity Connection that allow users to call in their office number and be able to check their own voicemail without the need to enter id or extension. I remember that this is worked with Unity on Windows 2003 platform with ...

Hi,I need help in ISDN-E1 connectivity Bitween CUCM V7.0 and Siemens HiPath 4000 V5.0.Recntly we have connected ISDN-E1 connectivity bitween CUCM V7.0 and Hipath 4000 V5.0 through ISR 3845 Gateway. when we make call from siemens to cisco its working ...

Hi, we are plannig to upgrade our existing CUCMBE 6.1 to Call Manager Cluster CUCM 7.1 & unity Connection 7.1.call Manager cluster with 2 servers.one as publsiher/backup subscriber in MCS-7845 & 1 deticated Subscriber in MCS-7845.One server for untiy...

Hi,I've a client looking forward to upgrade CER from 8.5 to 8.6 and wants to know if he needs new license for it.I believe it's a minor upgrade and he wouldn't need any but he had some license issue in the recent past and wants to be sure before goin...