Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am planning to deploy Unity connection at remote site while the CUCM is at central site only. Will appreciate of someone can shd some light on this, has anyone already deplyed same scenario , any specific requirements to take care of please ?Thanks...

Hello, Friends is there a video clip or tutorial to explain the configuration and the exact process through which SIP integration of Call Manager with 3rd party PBX such as Avaya, Nortel, Shortel, would really appreciate if  some body can guide on th...

PBX systems and old telephony applications were just not built to meet today's business needs. They scale poorly, struggle to support mobility, and are increasingly expensive to maintain. That is why we created the Migration Corner on the community -...

kiswain by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have an issue with Cisco VMO 8.5.4 and 8.6...(latest version available) and users not being able to forward voicemails externally.  I am already aware there are known issues with version 8.5.4 but have tested with the latest version on Cisco's ...

Resolved! CUCM Timezone

hello dear,why do we have two parameters for the timezone on CUCM?you can set timezone through CLI command line, and you can have your time zone on GUI interface, system / date and time where you use it in device pool.and for the note they can be dif...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.i am labbing this to clear my concept. I am using CUCM 8.0I created a route pattern956.7XXX (Partition->None) and gateway 10.1.2.4 (my router as CME and one phone registered with DN 7111)Outside dial-tone is checkedOffnetUrgent priority (unche...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Cisco Unified Communications Business Unit (UCBU) is pleased to announce the availability of Hebrew language locales for Cisco Unity Connection 8.5(1)ES24 or higher on Cisco.com . The COP file named uc-locale-he_IL-8.5.1.1-24.cop.sgn can be downl...