Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco Unity Connection 8.0 / access to the user configuration is very slow

Hello!!The access to the user configuration is very slow. When you click on an user it need about 2-3 minutes until the configuration sidewill be loaded.What could be the reason?How is it possible to load the user configuration a little bit faster?A ...

CUPS RCC

Hi All,I am getting the following error in my SIP Proxy trace on the CUPS server when trying to do RCC from OCS....ctigw_verify_line_in_service: Line out of ServiceI can see the makecall xml:<MakeCall xmlns="http://www.ecma-international.org/standard...

USB 'key' in UCCX 8.X / Linux 2.4 .. Upgrading to 8.x on HP DL-380-G6

So my upgrade from 7.X to 8.X IPCC failed because Cisco isn't (yet) supporting the hardware (DL380G6) they told me buy for 7.x...     My regional Cisco rep said they are seeing that the latest version says should work (but TAC doesn't agree/ know thi...

What new applications would you like to see for Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series?

Applications which take advantage of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series such as Visual Voicemail, Click-to-Call, Voice and Text-based Paging, Time-clock, On-demand Call Recording and Speech Recognition can help you meet your business objectives b...

kimcneil by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity 5 - VMO Question?

Hi quick question if I may please.We have a fully unified unity 5,  & CUCM 7.1 setup, mixed outlook 2000, 2002 clients with VMO 5.01.The problem we are having - we use shared mailboxes (for messages) which are accessed by multiple users, the users ha...

harris.h by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes