Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We are having an issue with our Unity only allowing one user to use Unity at a time.  If one user is leaving a message then all other users trying to leave a message or access there account will just hear endless ringing until the first person han...

We are unable to communicate with Unity. Unity ver. 7.0. We see the following message in the log file.<serverHealthInformation>        <ns4:serverType>VVM_SYSTEM</ns4:serverType>        <ns4:status>DISCONNECTED</ns4:status>        <ns4:serverFriendly...

HelloWe have an issue where when an agent misses a call they go to a not ready state.  Could you please let me know the settings to keep this from happening. I only want them to go not ready when they select the not log out button on the agent softwa...

Hi Guys,Recently we had Remote call control stopped working. There were no config changes made either on OCS 2007 R2 or CUPS (7.0.2) or Call Manager (7.1.3).I went through traces on presense and did not find any SIP unauthorize error messages. Curren...