Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings..I am fairly green on using uccx 7, here's what I got.   I got a box running the UCCX 7 and am having a problem loggin in.I am using Unified Contact Center Express Admin, going to the correct page and am trying to login asusername    Admini...

Hi everyone,I need the part number for the below description, i guess that the part number i have here is not correct..Part Number...:  LIC-CM8.0-K9-7845-I3=Description.....:  Cisco Unified CM 8.0, MCS-7845, 5000 SvrUsrLic (1 appliance, 5000 seats)br...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a problem with our Unity Connection server where external callers cannot leave voicemail. The scenario is this:Call comes in and gets through to voicemailCaller here's the recording and is prompted to leave a messageMessage is left and can...

Hi Cisco CommunityI have some behavior with the presence server that a customer complaints a little...If a user sent an IM to another one and not actually in the contact list of the recepient of the IM, it shows only the login name and not the full n...

Hello Guys,I have a customer that is moving to CUCM 8.0.3 fro Call Manager 4.1.3.  The customer currently uses the built in Call Manager Attendant console and have built a pretty extensive speed dial list with the application.  Is there a way to migr...