Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two Unity 8 Active/Passive clusters in the following configuration Site A    Unity Cluster A    Exchange Server A Site B   Unity Cluster B   Exchange Server B The Exchange servers are on the same Active Directory Domain and in the same MS Exch...

Hi All,Currently there is only 1 phone system integration with 32 licensed ports.I need to integrate new CUCM with current Unity, so I need to chage existing phone system integration first.I am worring this change because it is production setup.Shoul...

best2sons by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3825 router running CUCME 7.1 and CUE on a service engine.I added new phones to the network using the CUCME GUI like I normally do, had a conference call coming in to one of the newly added phones and extension but whenever the caller gets t...

Hi Everyone,I have setup Unity Connection 7.1.5 cluster with CCM 4.3 cluster.Caller from Internal CCM partitions would be able to keep messages as usual , and Unity connection detects those are new messages &  called user is able to retrieve them . T...

Hi,I am experiencing a weird issue and have no clue on how to solve it.We bought a Plantronic C610 headset and cofigure it on a desktop. The sounds are working fine and we can speak thru the mic without issue. We have made calls with other MOC users ...

Hollowerl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes