Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I currently have an Issue with the followng detailed below:We are experiencing an odd problem with our Unity box: • When a user tries to retrieve a new voicemail they receive a message saying "The message has no recording". • If the user press...

Unity Connection 7.1.5 servers in HA with SIP trunk integration to CUCM6.1.3.  I am testing the failover and after unplugging the subscriber serverthere is an initial delay before the publisher began accepting calls (which isnormal).But once it is fa...

Event Type:        ErrorEvent Source:      CiscoUnity_DSADEvent Category:    ErrorEvent ID:          1103Description:       Unity currently is unable to locate a writable Domain Controller, and Unity will not function properly under this configuratio...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to take the CDR data from a v4.2 Call Manager and copy it to a separate server where it would be made available for reporting? We are not interested in migrating the CDR data to v6 because of the concerns it introduces to the upgrade p...

maryclegg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would need some help on this error message showing up after running Upgrade Assistant:ERR:The Minimum Password length that was detected on the system has been changed from its default setting. Current: 9 Default: 0Can anybody tell me what this e...

tdudas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer with Unity Connection 7.1(3). They want users who are going on vacation to disable the recording of messages whilst they are away.It seems that it is possible for the administrator to configure this by changing the After Greeting...