Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

VersionsUCM 6.1.2.1002-1Presence 7.0.2.10000-36CUPS client 7.0(1.13056)Windows 2003 VPN (PPTP/GRE)The CUPS client works wonderfully on LAN/WAN, but when using VPN, it logs in and shows status, but LOGON SERVER and LDAP SERVER show unavailable.When tr...

loganseth by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUE Upgrade

I just got a new NME-CUE module that has CUE ver. 3.0.4 on it.  I went to upgrade it to 7.0.5 and everything went south in spite of following the directions.  I have a feeling that the file got corrupted in the transfer.  Anyway, the CUE module becam...

refram by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI can't find this document anymore. Please reply if anybody got a copy.Regards,Thomas Lollike-------------------To delete the "Please wait while we transfer your call" message;For Unity versions prior to 4.1 (and UC 1.x) here is an excellent answer...

lollike by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,         Can any one please help on this, i am facing an error while logging to wallet card wizard for unity connectionError: -"Error -2147467259 ([informix][informix ODBC Driver][informix]Unspecified System Error = -908. sqlerrm(ciscounity) i...

we have unity 5.0 -voice mail only.trying to set up  another user for  imap but for the life of me i can't remember where the username & password settings come from that are entered under the user's email account IMAP setupis username the user's alia...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes