Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI can't find this document anymore. Please reply if anybody got a copy.Regards,Thomas Lollike-------------------To delete the "Please wait while we transfer your call" message;For Unity versions prior to 4.1 (and UC 1.x) here is an excellent answer...

lollike by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,         Can any one please help on this, i am facing an error while logging to wallet card wizard for unity connectionError: -"Error -2147467259 ([informix][informix ODBC Driver][informix]Unspecified System Error = -908. sqlerrm(ciscounity) i...

we have unity 5.0 -voice mail only.trying to set up  another user for  imap but for the life of me i can't remember where the username & password settings come from that are entered under the user's email account IMAP setupis username the user's alia...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUPS and OCS

Hi,im not familiar with the MS products and need some advice with CUPS please.i have a client who currently have a small CUCM 7 installation with a small UCCX installation and they are now looking to extend the CUCM bit across the organisation. the d...

We're running unity 4.0(5) and every few weeks we need to restart it as users complain there is a 45 minute delay in new voicemails coming through.  The server Unity is running on seems fine, lots of disc space, 2Gig RAM, W2K.I've increased the SQL a...

HI.when we are calling from remte end as a ICT call we recieved the call and hear the voice but from our side voice is not going pass through.even we are not able to dial calls to that region. its a ICT with gatekeeper and checkd each everything , it...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,I have  AIM-CUE(v 3.2)  on 2851 Router with IOS image Version12.4(22)T4 (c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.T4.bin)with CCME version 7.0(1).I have been trying to make the Aim-Cue run and come up for initialization with every method I know of, b...

Dear Allcan any body help me or assist me to type my own message at the botom of the phones by default its your current options but i tried to much to change it or find any way to change and i failed.in Call Manager express it was easy to change just...