Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Route Group issue?

I am trying to create a route group on CUCM 6.1Issue is when I go to route group menu and then add new, I do not see all my endpoints listed. It seems like only the endpoints already in other route groups are available for selection. any advice?

I'm in process of adding a Unity failover server for a customer, I see there are several engineering specials in CCO for Unity but want to know do I need to apply any of those. In other words is there any known bugs for Unity failover and needed any ...

balukr by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just installed DotNET Framework 2 SP1 onto the Unity server 4.0.3 and following the installtion it failed to deliver voice mail to the mailboxes. Removing SP1 resolved the problem. I know this is an old release but has anyone come across thi...

kallan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,It's straight forward in Unity Express, but I can't seem to figure out how it's done in Unity Connection.I want to give users a DDI so they can dial into their voicemail externally. One option is for them to ring their extension, let it ring out...

When configuring Mobile voice access, after I follow the configuration, and I try to dial the number that I assigned for mobile access i get the following error 108282: Jul 10 20:04:56.200: %CALL_CONTROL-6-APP_NOT_FOUND: Application cmm in dial-peer ...

jpherna29 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,right now we are migrating our CCM v4.1 and IPCC v4.0 to CCM&IPCC v 7.0I need to know which is the best practice for a migration plan.I need to know if I can Upgrade the CCM up to 7 and then migrate my IPCC, or should I need to migrate my ...

abrenes26 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As VPIM supports name/extension lookup during Unity and Unity Express control, does VPIM allow to forward voice mails from Unity to Unity Express subscribers (and vice versa)

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes