Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to change the SIP TRUNK registration port from 5060  to 7060 I have setup sip-uaauthentication username xx password yy realm sipm6.au.voipcloud.onlineregistrar dns:sipm6.au.voipcloud.online expires 3600sip-server:dns:sipm6.au.voipcloud.online ...

charles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've enabled synchronizing from our LDAP server in Unity Connection 9.0.  I've sucessfully created the LDAP directory configuration and performed the full sync, and I've set up the LDAP authentication.  I can successfully convert Local Users to LDAP ...

Hi, I have CUCM 11.0.1 integrated with CUC 11.0. Callers were able to dial a DID which is routed to a call handler in CUC and could dial an extension number of users. This was working perfectly and all of a sudden it stopped working.  When the caller...

Hello,I am looking for an option where end users can directly access their holiday calendars in cisco unity self care portal and change the dates of public holidays every year. Is there any option in cisco unity connections to give such rights to end...

We recenty upgraded our UC platform from 11.5 to 12.5.We have read the article that the mobile skill manager is deprecated from release 12.0https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_0/release/guide...

Hi, I'm trying to ugrade CUCM IM&P 11.5 (SU5a) to  11.5 (SU8).Upgrade comlete successfully. But after I switch version, I could not login to node through ssh or vmware console.I get 'WARNING: A Cisco DB may have encountered a known issue - If service...