Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Okay hear me out. Hello, I'm wondering if the collective hive mind here could help me out explaining this in a manor that anyone could understand . Customer has an issue that the far end (calling party) can hear MoH when they are put through to an ag...

bmcb555 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am about to upgrade a voice gateway ISR4321/K9 from isr4300-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155-3.S4b-ext.SPA.bintoisr4300-universalk9.16.12.03.SPA.bin Cisco documentation suggests the ROMMON version will need to be upgradedwww cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ro...

Hi,I have an E1 line with a range of numbers (ex: range 312 3400 - 312 3499)How can I forward calls to specific exceptions received to a specific number?(Ex: calls coming to 312 3420 need to automatically send to extension 2422) in general conditions...

The RTMT Collect file is not traced, so I want to restart the system service.Can restarting the daemon cause problems with the call service?  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callm...

Trace_collection_service2.png Trace_collection_service3.png Trace_collection_service.png