Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have set up multiple 'Attempt Sign In' and each with a different language and was hoping to use the Calling Number field so that 46* identifies the caller (via external number mask from the HL of course) as Swedish Caller they get 'Please En...

We are currently installing CallManager 4.2 with Unity 4.0.5. Unity is running on Server 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2.We are able to call internally subscriber to subscriber and leave a VoiceMail, we hear the greeting, leave a message which appear...

h.perrett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dbwalker (version 4.0.32)log produced the subject error; however, the value is a valid subscriber (auto attendant)that appears to be functioning properly. The log goes on to state that dbwalker will fix this if we select the option to remove invalid...

The Bulk Subscriber Reset 1.0 Build 4 is not working on My Unity 4.0(4)SR1.It gives me the following errors although I'm logged in as a Full Exchange Administrator and this account is a member of the local Admin group:--------------------------------...

rduric by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes