Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I configured a call handler aa with extention 2000.Also configure a Cti Route Point with extension 2000 on Callmanager. The Cti Route Point will foward all calls to the voice mail.When i choose a subscriber as the owner of the call handler, i can dia...

qdwang by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a 7835 I server with 4gb of memory and Unity 4.0.4 with all the service packs on it. I am getting a exchange 9582 error every hour on the hour that says exchange is fragmented in such a way that service may be degraded. We have done almo...

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user who recieves the following errors in outlook whenever they attempt to open a voicemail. I am trying to confirm his version levels, know he is at a min on XP, Outlook 2000 and viewmail for 3.1.5 (although I think i recall using 4.x for a...

Following the loss of Unity-Exchange communication after installing Server 2003 SP1 on the Exchange server, we have a bunch of .wav/.txt message pairs in the CommServer\UnityMTA\Failed folder. We've applied a temporary fix to restore Unity-Exchange ...