Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

XCP Message Archiver Not Starting and Oracle Database Table Creation

I have set up a Oracle Database and configured it in IM&P. I have then selected this Database under the Compliance Settings - Message Archiver and then tried to start the Message Archiver, but it just does not start. The Database connectivity has a f...

Qamar Haq by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! XCP Message Archiver won't start on one node of the cluster.

Hi folks, We have a two node CUPS cluster that one server died in.  We replaced the server at TAC's instruction using the media to set up the VM, and attached it to the cluster fine.  We've now seen that the new server's XCP Message Archiver service ...

Unity connection 11.5 sending SMTP email relay server every 3mins to deleted user

Running Unity server  11.5.1.16900-16  my SMTP relay server sees unity connection trying to email a user that doesn't exist anywhere in my infrastructure. The user was deleted months ago from CM and vm account on unity was also deleted. Searching for...

dmooreami by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Blocking incoming calls based on calling number on H.323 gateway voice ports

I understand that in the past you could block incoming calls on H.323 gateways based on the calling number by creating the required translation rules, applying them to a translation profile, and then applying that translation profile to a voice port....

pacavell by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes