Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone integrated "sensitive" VoIP systems into CUCM that is integrated with a Biamp audio processor? The setup needs to be encrypted. How can we encrypt the Biamp VoIP control functionality? Can a Biamp Tesira Forte store encryption certificates...

cmw210101 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi folks,may i know how/where do I check if there are any patches for security vulnerabilities for CUCM/CUC/UCCX 10.5(2), on a ESXi 5.5.2.3, residing on  BE7K-M4 servers ? Also, does that mean all associated servers (Publishers/Subscribers) need to b...

Trying to create a UC environment on Google Cloud Platform to train and test new configurations and UCCX scripts at home.  I've tried running VM's locally on my home PC using VMware Workstation 11, but it wont pass the hardware check for CUCM or UCCX...

Hello!Does anyone know a way to display not the caller id to the Hunt Group Member and instead only display the Hunt Group Number, so that when you have missed calls or forward to mobilephones, that there is displayed the Hunt Group Number and not th...