Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ILS/GDPR replication

We have 3 Spoke cluster and 1 Hub cluster ( SME )I would like to know how we can restrict advertised pattern from reaching a particular cluster.For e.g. kindly check attached file which shows ILS overview.So we have cluster 1, 2 and 3 as spoke cluste...

ILS Cluster Overview.JPG
Shri2 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MTP - TRP -Issue

Hello everyone,   I am encoutering an issue I can't explain, (nor the workaround).   The first issue was some of my users, in VPN, couldn't speak between them in softphone mode, ASA drop vpn to vpn flow.   So I saw in the community I could use a TRP ...

Setting end user property "User Locale" via LDAP Sync

Has anyone been able to configure the User Locale property on the end user page from an attribute in AD?  I was thinking of a custom AD attribute but was not sure what i would need to set the value as, or even if it would sync.   By default we have o...

External calls not working with Cisco Gateway 2811 connected to E1 line

Hi everybody, hope you're all fine. I need your help about an issue I'm encountering with my TOIP installation (Call Manager & Gateway 2911). Since my gateway has been restarted, I'm not able to make or receive external phone calls.After entering the...

Cisco Unified SIP Proxy 9.1.6 (BUG?): work only one Post-Normalization Trigger with high sequence

I have 5 Post-Normalization Trigger   trigger routing sequence 1 by-pass condition mid-dialog trigger routing sequence 2 policy Route_Policies_ALL condition IN_Network_Side_A trigger routing sequence 3 policy Route_Policies_ALL condition OUT_Network_...

bankspb by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes