Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Changing LDAP System from Microsoft Active Directory to LDS (ADAM) in CUCM 10.5

I have a CUCM currently sync'ing users via AD.  A subsidiary company will also reside on this CUCM but have their own AD forest with a trust relationship.  From what I can tell, I need LDS to do this: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-u...

Kita by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Report about phones activity/status on CUCM v9

Hi,   I'm running a network with almost 500 IP phones, and its distributed in a lot of places, I have a plan to remove the phones that are not in use   I want to generate a report that checks last activity for the device in order to remove the one ha...

Spark Board 70

Hi, I am having an issue with the Spark Board 70 I installed a couple weeks ago. I read that the board has to be mounted 6 feet from the floor but due to furniture in the room I wasn't able to mount it at 6 feet but about 6 inches higher or 6'6" or t...

rpolhemus by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where is the ring sound stored in the CUACA client or server?

Hi all,   We use CUCM 11.1 and CUACA for our operator queue hander.   The attendant console operator at one of my sites needs a different ring tone to announce an inbound call coming in on the default broadcast queue that she answers. It would be fin...

How to restore unity connection publisher with a different IP Address

I am  running Unity Connection 11.5 and had a problem with my Publisher which I deactivated whilst I had the time to resolve the issue.  It's IP 10.211.57.132 and the Subscriber 10.211.7.132.  Events have lead to a move on my UCS servers to new dat c...

Resolved! Unity Connection 11.5 give web inbox access to non-LDAP user, possible?

We have a non-ldap account on Unity 11.5 called Telemarketer Line. (first name telemarketer, last name Line.)   We use this voice mailbox to dump telemarketers.  I want give those in reception the ability to access this voicemail box Via "web inbox"....

dmooreami by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes