Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good morning,  we have Cisco Unified system UC-560 and Cisco configuration assistant 3.2(2) and I was ask to setup voice prompt that when a caller called the office it gives them the following menus please dial -              1. For Attendance-      ...

I'm exploring solutions for a client that want's all services to be off-prem. I looked into Webex Calling and Broad Cloud but both have severe limitations for y requirements. Has anyone deployed CM or other Collab applications to VMware Cloud in AWS ...

Hello,     Today, if a user creates or in invited to a group chat (not to the persistant one) and the user (Windows or mobile client) logs out, the user automatically leaves the chat and cannot enter again to the group chat by himself. Is there any w...

Hello,Our SIP Provider expects in From field the main number in order to allow the call but it also expects CLID in FROM field. They don't use Contact or remote party ID or PAI to identify the Orginating Caller ID. e.g From: "123456712" <sip:12345670...

Segan2000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes