Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi folks, Sudden issue is reported by client that reports "DTMF tones not detected when dialed from LL calls. DTMF tones are detected if dialed from Mobile phone. I'd deep dive into cssip all debugs and found that in both the scenarios (LL & mobile c...

Hi,I thought I am clear on this but not sure after worked on a customer CUCM server...I will try my best to explain. Lets only talk software based media resources (Annunciator, MOH, Conference and MTP).The simple version of my confusion: When configu...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I am looking for a role to assign an end user to be able to update the end user PIN and password of other end users. I have read the link below and was not able to find anything. Can the users PIN and password only be updated on the C...

RbkMan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I need some help to troubleshoot the error message below in unity connection. "  A User with the specified extension already exists in the Partition." I need to assign extension 8200 to the call handler i created.The problem is 8200 was ref...

I have a CME that I am using as a centralized call manager for the CME site and 2 remote sites.  The 2 remote sites have MPLS circuits, but to setup SRST the local telco services in the area are low quality and unusable.  A plan was to setup SIP ...

Hello,   I would like to provision a CUC machine on ESXi 6.5 U2, but the OVA template (large or 200 users) fails. The issue occurs for CUC 11.5 and 12.5 (maybe 12.0 as well) ova templates.   Vsphere webclient states "unknown error"and the end.   Does...

Agor85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright, so I need some help I believe. I've recently started making some changes in the UCCX Manager to alter some of the skill data and settings and such. For some reason, any call center user that I've alter now has an enabled Wrap-Up timer after ...

Has anybody used veeam quick migration to move call managers from one esxi host to new esxi host. I want to know if there are any issues. Cisco TAC stated they have not tested it so they do not support it. Veeam is telling me there it should work.

tbelfield by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to set up the "Unity Connection Message Archiver" as I need to back up some messages from the system. I'm using Cisco Unity Connection, version 10.5.2.16901-1. It should not be the "unrestricted" version and as far as I can tell, i...