Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

are cisco cucm 11 licenses backwards compatible with 10.5.  I have a shared PLM server with all 10.5 licenses for 3 CUCM clusters and 2 CUC clusters.  I want to upgrade one of CUCM clusters to 11.5, however this will break my PLM correct?  Can you mi...

Hi All,   I have doubts about Cisco meeting Server License  utilization   1. What License required to Join only Five TP endpoint call to Join CMS Space for the Video Conference 2. What License required to Join only Five TP endpoint call to adHoc Conf...

Hello All,   We have recently deployed CUAC 11.0. we have issue with queue device group configuration.   Before 11.0 CT gateway Devices we used to give the range for 8001 to 8009  Service Devices is for holding range of 8010 to 8019.   But the functi...

1.Is this item (CUCM –VERS-9.X)  is a in-built part of main unit “R-UCL-UCM-MIG-K9” ? 2.If yes, can this be used separately on / with any other item ( that can be hardware too) ?3.If not how it is getting used with the main item ? 4.How this in-built...