Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone I wanted to know is it possible to get 2 different version of RTMT to run on my computer. I upgraded our UCCX servers to 11.0.1 and our CUCM and CUC are still running 10.5.2. When I try and install the one for UCCX it tells me that it has...

Have a question that I've tried googling but can't find anything that gives me the answer I need.   Call Manager: 10.5.2.12901-1 Jabber Client: Any   So after lots of testing I figured out how to get the thumbnailPhoto attribute to show up, but it wi...

CUCM 11.5 CUC 11.5  So this isn't the first time the user has complained of this. I never figured out a reason for it. Every day at Lunch and Close, she clears all the voicemail message that have come in. Today after lunch she cleared the messages an...

hi all,   i want to change my domain in presence, i already follow the step that wrote in there, "Default Domain or IM Address Scheme cannot be changed until the following services are stopped on all nodes : Cisco Presence EngineCisco SIP ProxyCisco ...

I built Call Park into a location yesterday and had it working. I selected to use one number, 5633. I could place a call, Park it on one phone then go to any phone at the location and retrieve it successfully by entering 5633*. The problem is that I ...

AnnM410 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes