Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,   We are Planning to Migrate one of our Customers CUCM Cluster,IM&Presence, CUC (Pub and SUB)  and UCCX( Pub and SUB) to New Data centre with New IP address and all UC application upgraded to 11.5 version. CUCM Cluster 4 nodes(Version 9.1.2 ...

Hi Everyone I had several users contact me saying that when they select 0 on their phones to get back to the receptionist all the phone does is ring and ring. I had 2 other users in different locations try as well and  they get the same thing, the ph...

I am new with attendant console application. your help to understand application would be helpful.   I have installed application and their corresponding setting in cucm [12.5 version] (Application user and groups with appropriate permission). I used...

Resolved! BE6K VM HA

Customer's environment have a single BE6K which have CUCM;CUC;IMP;UCCX of VM app Running. Now, We want to add a new BE6K for HA/hot-standby. So We need HA for all VM.    As I know, I can install a CUCM sub in the second BE6k, I want to know After fin...

NCSPSCCW1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes