Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I've an issue on Unity Connection 11.5. When I provision services for an user in Prime 11.5, he appears on the CUCM as LDAP Sync User which is good. But he appears as "This user is integrated with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager end use...

Hi experts, Would need your suggestions to proceed. I have CUC 11.0.1 Publisher and Subscriber both installed on same UCS server. There is no full redundancy. New server is made available and going to proceed with activity. There is no upgradation in...

Cisco gateway is connecte to a PBX with an Qsig interface, for a particualr destination number the calls are not gettin estabilished. the output of the Q931 debug : Aug 16 16:17:46.145: ISDN Se0/0/0:23 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x7E05      ...

Hi guys. I have restricted versions of running CUCM, CUC and IM&P . Few weeks ago cisco tac technicians provided me images to upgrades (v11.x) for  our running platforms (v10.5), at that time "restricted or unrestricted" thing was  out of my head, an...