Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Plan in changing the Network settings/IP Address of CUCM version 8.6 and CUE.

Hi All, Good Day. I would like to inquire if we need to rehost the license of CUCM 8.6 once we change its Network Configuration (IP Address, DNS, etc)? I already tried to change a network configuration of a CUCM version 9 but it did not require the ...

Resolved! Cisco Prime License Manager - such problem after reboot - product instance exists

After a server reboot the CUCM Publisher has an alert that states The system has not synchronized successfully with Cisco Prime License Manager for 11 days. If successful synchronization does not occur within the next 49 days, you will no longer be a...

unity connection 10.5.2 su4a - missing option for exchange 2010/2013/2016 under Unified Messaging Service

unity connection 10.5.2 su4a. fresh install with 5000user ova template. i don't see option for exchange 2010/2013/2016 exchange or client access server option under unified messaging services to integrate with exchange.  (see attached pic). the last ...

Resolved! Active Load ID

Hi AllI have been tasked with upgrading the firmware on a 7925 phone in our LA office, I'm going through all the steps that I usually do for any one of my other phones and when I finish and the phone has registered back to CM the active load ID still...

scooter817 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Jabber for Windows - Hide or Customize "Contacts and Recents"

Hello Community,I'm researching a way to prevent Cisco Jabber for Windows from displaying the name and number that is set up in CUCM in "Contacts and Recents" when searching for a contact (or even hide "Contacts and Recents").Using the Jabber Config ...