Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, We would like to use Jabber in voice only mode but provide a Contacts Custom Tab. I know the contacts DB is stored within the IM&P server but for voice only mode we have removed the depandancy on IM&P server. Anyone know how to create a conta...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer Company A who merged with another Company B. Each company has already had its own Unity Connections Cluster with its own Microsoft Domain, LDAP and Exchange integration. It is the same scenario for merging CUCM from two to one new c...

jip by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was scratching my head to find out why cisco has suddenly announced EOL dates of Media Sense, were there serious issues with it ? Last month I proposed it to one customer, now I had to inform him about its EOL and looking for alternate solution mig...

Hey guys, So because of a bad Java error when trying to change the greeting via the web, we started using the Audiotext manager. Now, however, we are getting a .NET error (unhandled exception) in the Audiotext application when trying to change the g...

ngraham by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't upload .wav file to call handler greeting. some details as below: Error code:"Unable to save recording due to SSL certificate error" / "failed to record name" CUC version: 10.5.2 wav file details: Bit Rate:                    64kbpsAudio Sa...