Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am upgrading our UCCX HA nodes from 10.5 to 11.5. I worked with licensing@cisco.com to get the 11.5 licenses already. Here is my question: After the upgrade, do I need to delete the old licenses from the UCCX nodes? Or do I just add the ne...

mclason01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Is it possible to transfer incoming call on Phone A to Phone B by simply pressing single key on Phone A itself. Here I do not want to receive the call & then transfer it. But I need to transfer the call to another extension while it is sti...

fms000001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME Voice config

I’m going thru configuring my CME VoIP lab (for my Collaboration Cert) and am starting to get a bit confused. Mainly around what I actually need for a CME install to function. From what I can gather for setting up and configuring CME on my 2801 Route...

aaron-saz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUC - Role Issue

All, I am experiencing an issue whereby a CUC user with 'Helpdesk Administrator' rights is not able to reset a PIN for a mailbox. They receive a 'Not Authorized' error message in the GUI. It is my understanding that a Helpdesk Administrator role can ...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have IP Communicator and CUVA installed and both works fine when the user is in the internal LAN but CUVA does not work when the user is connected via VPN (IP Comm is working). I've created an ACL that allow UDP 5445, 5446, and TCP 4224 but CUVA i...

Gentry by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes