Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In a heavy learning phase here and trying to sort out some issues.I'm trying to add a user to the system. When selecting 'user provisioning' and adding some details for the user and starting I'm asked to select a service. Since I want this user to ha...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used PCP to sync with LDAP to import a global directory which sync's to CUCM?The issue I have is when I sync PCP to LDAP and CUCM to PCP this works fine for contacts at the site which I want to provision services to ...

Hello, I'm trying to migrate a cluster with two CUCM 9.1.2.13900 and two IM&P 9.1.1.31900 server both to 11.5.1.11900. PCD version is 11.5.3.10000 running on ESXi 5.5. the UC cluster is discovered successfully and I have started a migration task to...

A severe bug in the WebEx extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer (CVE-2017-3823) enables an attacker to execute arbitrary code on a machine if a user with the plugin installed visits a hostile website. Here is an interesting article abo...