Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0 - how do I assign user role to CUCM synched users?

Hello, I have a PCP 11.0 and synchronized all CUCM users and infrastructure to Provisioning. All these users have empty user role in user provisioning. without having a user role I'm not able to provision any new service for the user. I do not know ...

Resolved! CUCM 10.5.2 Upgarde from 8.6 and supported gateway IOS verisons

Hello,   I am looking to upgrade CUCM from 8.6.2 to -> 10.5.2. I have many models of gateways running MGCP and two that are used as SIP SBCs.   I am looking for a compatibility matrix for CUCM 8.6.2 as it relates to MGCP gateway IOS versions. What I ...

Unable to change CAD status - SDL Router Services declared dead. CSCud76724

Anyone else experienced this on CUCM 9.1.2.11900-12 ?   The bug says only affected on 8.56(2) but we've got exact same symptoms: 0x08498b81 in IntentionalAbort (reason=0x87009e8 "SDL Router Services declared dead. This may be due to high CPU usage or...

richb1971 by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cucm web api call

Hello,i am looking for a possiblity to start a web api call from cucm 10.5.The best way would be to have a kind of script (IVR) and make a web (soap, rest) api call to a web service that gives routing information.Next step would be to use the informa...

checht001 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reinstatement license for Cisco UC upgrade

Dear all, kindly advise the issue below. We've CUCM and CUC with version 9.1(2) installed two years ago for 100 standard UWL licenses on BE6K, we wanted to upgrade them to 10.5 and purchased the licenses below. pls confirm if we've the correct lice...

Resolved! license concurrency - Testing new unity connection appliance

Hello all, I've been trying to discover if its possible to run my old and new voicemail solutions concurrently.  I have unity 7.2 and connection 10.2 and obviously want to test the VM function with a few test users before bulk importing the active a...