Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Support Community We are upgrading our voice environment from 8.6 to 11.0 including CUCM, CUPS, CUC and UCCX including moving from MCS servers to Cisco UCS. In regards to CUCM, UCCX and CUC I have completed these many times in the past and we hav...

Hi Experts, We have cisco IPT infrastructure in place as below and need to upgrade to 11.X  CM : Active Version: 9.1.2.13900-10 Unrestricted CUC : Version 9.1.2.10000-10 IMP : 9.1.1.31900-1 UCCX : System version: 9.0.2.10000-71 ELM :  PCD : 9.5 I n...

Hi,we are upgrading our CUCM 8.6.1 to 10.5.1 on VMWare Enviroment (vSphere 5.5 running on UCS). We are running this upgrade in a sandbox, in order to avoid any problem in the production cluster.We followed the refresh upgrade guide ( http://www.cisco...

Resolved! DST Change in CUCM

Dear, I Have Problem with DST Time in CUCM 8.6. The Problem is that all the IP Phone shows one hour incorrect time. I know that cisco release cop file that fixed this issue every year. but i didn't have access to those cop file on cisco site. I read ...

I have issues with 7925 phones when I fwd one  7925 to another 7925 using the 11 digits because of Voice mail when someone calls  say phone A its  fwd to phone B  someone calls A from outside dialing the complete DID  724-xxx-xxxx  when call comes in...

We are preparing for a Unity Connection 9.x to 11.5 migration and are reviewing the options to restore subscriber messages.  In watching the import video, it was mentioned that there was a process to restore select messages, not all messages, when a ...