Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, We are planing to upgrade our existing CUC 9.1.2 which is on Esxi 5.1 server, can you please confirm me the steps involved in upgradation and do we need to purchase new licenses for 10.5 or else we can go with the licenses which are on 9.1.Do we ...

Hi All, We are trying to convert the Directory Numbers from our Call Manager from 8 digits to 4 digits and since we will perform it, we will want to synchronize this change to CUC also. Upon checking the CUC, we cannot import any users from the CUCM...

We are getting ready to update our environment to 11.x and I need to backup my production connections 9.1 and load it on a new server in the lab so we can test the upgrade to 11.x Can someone confirm the best way to do this? Cobras export/import  or...

Hi, We are trying to upgrade a 8.6 UC Cluster to a 10.5 Cluster, in a parrallel environment, with new network adressing (in same subnet). 5 CUCM 8.6.2.22900-9 1 CUPS 8.6.4.10000-28 We are using PCD 11.0.1.20000-2 The Cluster Discover is OK The Migr...