Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We currently using CUCM 9.1 and Exchange 2010 UM. We have plans to upgrade to Exchange 2013. As part of that process I have installed Exchange 2013 and migrated a test mailbox to the new server. Voicemail no longer works for that mailbox, and the mai...

When clicking on a hyperlink on the Device page, to modify a BLF speed dial, the window and page that opens ("Busy Lamp Field Speed Dial Configuration") becomes unresponsive, and eventually reloads, or eventually causes the original window and page t...

How can I assign multiple service areas to service tempates when doing batch provisioning?OrderType UserID ProductName TemplateName Processor Service Domain ServiceArea UserRole Softkey Template User Locale Softkey Template User LocaleaddServiceTempl...

Hello All, I do apologize if this post is "misplaced", these forums are quite robust. Quite simply I'm looking at my options of obtaining a demo version of the CUCM with limited DLU's. I see all over the forums mentions of people using this, but am ...

Since upgrading to UCM 10.6, users in our call center have been having trouble with the CAD window automatically minimizing twice during a supervised transfer.  This never used to happen.  Not only is it a pain for them to keep opening it from the ta...