Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All     I found "Trust List Update Failed" in status message  of some phone. I  want to earse the ITL file manually to fix the problem,but I do not know which phones have the problem. Is it possible to get a report includ the information?      ...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The BE6000_Preconfigured_10.6.pdf guide says that I can download Cisco Business Edition 6000 Prime Collaboration Provisioning Dial Plan Templates at the following location: http://www.cisco.com/go/be6kpreconfig But when I go to the above location I ...

I am wondering if it is somehow possible to change Unity Connection AXL users (created from Communications Manager) into LDAP users without deleting them and then importing them from LDAP - or if there is a way for them to use LDAP authentication whi...

mikemapp1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to setup a Hotline that people can call into annonymously.  I have un checked all the center information boxes under the Playback Message  Settings and that does not play the sender information when you play the message however, aft...

g.cook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes