Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have purchased a pair of Business Edition 7000 servers to host our UC applications and migrate / upgrade them from the current MCS environment.  During the pre-upgrade preparations to use Prime Collaboration Deployment for the migration, it was di...

Hi Experts, Need to federate LYNC and, IM&P. Both are in the same domain and, we need only chatting feature to work between the two. There's no ASA involved. Please suggest some clear documentation or, anyone who has already done it can provide some ...

When using BAT I am unable to build devices with the Call Forward to Voice Mail option selected and a Calling Search Space selected. I have created a Phone Template that has a Line Template built. The resulting phones that are built using BAT are com...

So my customer now wants to use DNS on their CUCM as they use Microsoft Voicemail and the new version of that requires DNS resolution.  I know that will change the license mac once I do it and will immediately make the CUCM un-useable as the license ...

Are the CTL / ITL certificates in CUCM the same certificates that are put into the phone configuration to be used by AnyConnect for IP Phone vpn? And a follow up question. Why does my phone config have two certificate hashes?<credentials><hashAlg>0</...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just opening up a brand new UC220 server for a BE6K deployment.   I expected to find the usual OVA/ISO library on the datastore, so imagine my suprise when I find PCD, CUCM, Unity, CUPS and UCCX already in the inventory list of the vmware host.   The...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a reasonable estimate of how long it takes to perform a PCD upgrade of a CUCM cluster? I know that there are a lot of variables, so the real answer is "it depends", but even a rough swag would help in scheduling resources and setting...