Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! IM&Presence new installation - Use the newest release or some of the older releases

I'm implementing BE6000 and now I should implement IM&Presence.I was wondering whether I should use the pre-installed 10.5.1.10000-9 or should I go with the newest 10.5.2.20000-1.The version of installed CUCM is 10.5.2.10000-5. Usually I avoid the la...

kasper123 by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SpeechView transcription delivery to distribution list in Unity Connection

Discovered that SpeechView is sending out voicemail transcriptions to non-enabled users when a SpeechView enabled user sends a message to a distribution list.If a SpeechView enabled user sends an individual message to a non-enabled user, this is not ...

kdotten36 by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I display the calling number as a Desk Caller ID on the received Remote Desination instead of actual caller ID information

We have a mobile connect feature configured.... 1. Calling party A2. Called Party B3. Remote Destination C Caller Calling A   ------------------>>> To B >>>>> Remote Destination C picks the call. It shows the the mobile number caller ID rather than t...

CUBAC 9.1.1.x VERSION end up client machine error while logging

Hi All, User machine ends up in a error "Cannot login as the server cannot be located"User configuration is prefect as user is able to login using different machine.CUBAC server is reachable from user machine.Some machine configuration or registry va...

Some UCCX 10.5 queue counters are not reset to 0 by midnight.

Hi All,Stats from UCCX 10.5 counters for calls handled are supposed to be reset at midnight. But there is a issue as counter is not being reset  zero for all queues.  For example, some call queue counters shows as zero and others are not.  Once they ...

What are the mandatory fields needed to setup/register the SIP phone manually in CUCM

What are the mandatory fields needed to setup/register the SIP phone manually.Also, if someone can let me know the mandatory fields for Cisco based SIP phone and also the third party SIP hard phones like Avaya or any other Third party SIP phones both...