Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a requirement of setting up a group mailbox ,where a couple of users can retrieve voice messages, however the users all have different extensions. They want to be able to retrieve messages for anyone in the group, it they are called on ...

Hi Everyone. We have a problem with a CUAEC 9The problem is when the operator perform a Blind Transfer to external number (Mobile for example), the calling id is the CTI port number, but we want the "original" calling number. We are using MGCP to com...

When  I upgrade CUCM from 8.5 version to 8.6,database report show pub status is 2--good, sub status is 0--initializing,then I try to rebooted the sub server,but issue persist,then I also try below step to try to fix the problem,but fail;1/utils dbrep...

Junhua Chen by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have got a customer who has got about 120 users on a CUCM cluster (Pub, Sub) and a Unity Cxn server, running version 8.5. Customer has ala-carte licensing and no UCSS. Customer would like to upgrade to version 10.x and doesn't need to support m...

shanee420 by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes