Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,We are running CAD server in primary and secondary mode and getting the following error in logs of CAD secondary server logs file FCRasSVR0002.log:2014-05-06 11:48:30:219 ERROR FCRasServer2109 Failure when executing query [select 1]2014-05-0...

Hello, I have a client that has Cisco Unity Connection version 9.1.2, I have a system distribution list with a few members.If someone calls extension 3557 then those calls will ring to voice mail, that voice mail is sent to a system call handler whic...

When we initially installed Call Manager 4 , the LDAP process is different than 7 and above versions.  The Partner who did the install had us add a new user in AD for the LDAP process with AD.  We reused that same user in AD for the LDAP / Sync proce...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curious if, as an administrator of a Cisco Jabber system, I would have the ability to see communications of users in some fashion for surveillance purposes and/or grant these permissions to other administrative/executive personnel. Are these sto...

Resolved! Cisco CVP 9 Help

Hi, I need to get all information about the incoming calls over the Cisco CVP 9, but i have no idea about how to do it.   Y was reading many docs about Cisco CVP and i can see that it contains several parts(call studio, vxml server, call server, repo...

antraxa31 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes